Just got back from JB. Had a tiring day!! Bought a pair of heels, a skirt, hair accessories, a set of lingerie, moisturizer and some titbits.. eating my pretzels from auntie anne… super yummy yummy… okie.. from today…. I’m gonna cut down on my calorie intake… I promise I promise.. kekeke…saw a gorgeous hunk today at padini… but hippo say he look quite old.. so charming!! Wonder how’s work for pynk…hope everything’s fine… kekeke…and I gotta own up to the other B3s. I bought the Christmas pressie to exchange from JB!!! But dun worry…will be sure that everything adds up to at least $25 bucks…
Jana gave me the Sylvester version of “I Dream”… so nice…. Listening to it now.. hmm… hope he will make it big one day…
V tired now… my desktop monitor died on me!!!!! Hate it when there’s something wrong with my comp.. feel so helpless.. there’s nothing this computer idiot can do… grrr…. Can’t upload all the photos I took during the previous “eerie” trip to JB plus those I took on my bday….
MUZ go n pack my room else it’ll be in a mess till off peak!! Byez!!
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wah ur shoppin seems reali fruitful eh? shiok shiok!!
I LOVE SLY! hehee!
Post a Comment