1) TaUruS
It took fate to bring us together the 3rd time before we reallie hit off with each other. 1st, we were in the same secondary school but we did not even speak to each other for the 4 years. 2nd, we were in the same class in JC for the 1st 3 months and being the few with “brown” uniform, we stuck together but alas!! She stopped attending lessons after 2 months. 3rd was the breakthrough. We came to the same firm after graduation and fate brought us into the same group. Well, we went through our peaks (audit peaks and not emotional peaks) and trough together. She’s frank, unpretentious, and very BRAVE!! (the incident with J-Lo) Not to mention her beauty and smile that can throw any guy off his feet… *WHOOSH*.. I hope we can all stay together through another peak at least and I can’t dream of life without u in DT :)
ROLE: My share cab partner
2) CaNceR
This buay kia si girl is forever jay walking. She’s always showing a black face and is always obsessed with her 3G phone (whom she has no one to teleconference with). She gives ppl the impression that she is “dao” but after getting to know her, u realize that she is REALLY “dao”. Always not replying smses. This Ang Mor Na..forever look blur blur but dun be fooled ok.. she’s v smart. Juz ask her to show you her pet.. HER DOG CAN SING!!! She muz be a very smart owner to raise this kind of pet ok…singing dog….(give me the creeps). Ok.. I’m sure I can confide secrets to her. Can’t count the number of failed attempts trying to pry gossips out of her. I got this feeling you will not stay for another peak but nevertheless, I still wanna say that I hope we can all stay together at least for another peak!! How can I survive without u during lunch if no one is to help me jaywalk?
ROLE: traffic avoider (to jay-drag across the road to avoid lunch crowd)
3) ViRgO
A girl with attitude!!! She gives me the impression of very bo chap in the beginning. She’s always calm.. u can tell her earth-shaking gossips and she will look at you and say “Shi meh???” nonchalantly. So not exciting… She’s very very easygoing and trusting… and looks like a innocent little girl.. that’s why I think ppl don’t bully her in office cos she SOoooooo CUTE… “kuchi kuchi”…well… you’ve experience ups and downs during these 2 years and I reallie admire you for being so brave and going through this rough patch so strongly. Things will come to a slow soon and I hope time has healed your wound. And please remember… WE ALL LOVE YOU!!! Hope that we can stay together for another peak.
ROLE: My gym partner.
4) Sagittarius
Someone commented that she looks like a princess and indeed, she’s so princess - like… think that’s cos she’s the youngest in the family.. Also, she’s the most “shang lian” as compared to the others… Only she will laugh at my jokes… the other 3 “mei liang xin” will only roll their eyeballs…. Only she appreciates me…(so touched).. She’s the only poor girl seated downstairs but do not worry.. our hearts are always with you!! She’s one lucky girl that’s going to get married!! And dun say u r not lucky anymore ok?? Cos u indeed got the flat you wanted!! So sad that you can’t join us for the trip to Bangkok this coming June, cos I’m quite positive that we would not have the chance next year.. *sob sob* Nevertheless, I still hope we can all treasure whatever time that is left (macam dying liddat) and hope our friendship will last beyond the time in DT.
ROLE: The first target of my jokes.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment