Today is a Happy Day!!! reminds me of a song..... here goes,"happy daaaayyyyysss......lets run & jump & play..." well...i din get to jump and play but got some good news at work
1) i got to go home early today. Managed to reach home at around 745.
2) i got my pay increment and bonus letter. well, though it can't be compared to other big 4s, but at least its definitely gonna fatten up my bank book....
Been working hard... and thinkin back, 20 months in audit has made me a wierdo....
1) I Waived to people
2) I actually told ppl "I attended the Interim and Final National Day Parade in 2003!"
3) Post-Exam bash became Post-Peak Party...
4) "Yong Qi" - DT version became my favourite song... i play it again and again in my mind...
5) I assess everything in terms of materiality and get crazy when things go beyond 5%
6) I feel like i'm floating off the ground without my laptop on my shoulders.
7) I love to end every sentence with,"noted no exceptions"
8)......and when i see someone handsome, i nudge my friends and say,"exceptions noted!"
9) "A" was my favourite alphabet during uni days... but now... mine is Q!! i hope everything can Q...
10) I don't use a mouse anymore... I use pointer... and i'll feel for my pointer even if i'm using a desktop keyboard!
11) I nearly introduced myself as "CYF 27/7/2005" (or wadever the date is that day)
12) I can type without alphabets on the keyboard and punch calculator without numbers on the keypad.
13) I proof read my diary
14) I cast and cross-cast my receipt
15) I do a reasonableness test after every spending spree....
16) I try to vouch and sight for proof wadever ppl tell me....
17) Trying to say "limited edition" became "limited review" !?!?!
18) Reachin home in time to watch the 10pm news is normal
19) Reachin home in time to watch the 830pm "Jue Dui Superstar" is a privilege
20) Reachin home in time to watch the 7pm "Tong Xin Yuan" is STRIKING 4D...!!!!
21) Before ending this list, i did a completeness check.... *FAINTZzzz...*
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wahahahhaha! dat was soooo funi!!
guess u are reali living up to ur job! =)
waHHH... got more shen one anot?? no alphabet and u can type???!! that's a skill i must master too.. think i need one more level of xiu1 lien4 den can attain that level of power.. hahaha..
so, shld i stay or quit audit??
Post a Comment