I reallie wanna chop off my finger!!!
I sat in front of my TV like Mike Tevee for 1 hr to record the repeat of SuperStar when Junyang sang.. for 100 over seconds I held my digicam in front of the TV. But ALAS!!! I accidentally deleted the videoclip before I even have the chance to look at it… PENGZ…
The feeling is so Gek Sim like:
For Auditors: Deleting the completed workpapers for Trade receivables and Inventory section before sending for manager’s review.
For Teachers: Deleting the completed lesson plan for next day.
Others: Like running after a bus, missing it and then spraining your feet!!
GEK SIM AH!!!!!! *Pounds chest repeatedly~~~~~*
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha... u very farnie leh fangz.. just find someone who recorded it on vcr lor! den u can play it on ur tv and re-record on ur videocam again! hah.. -hazelnutz-
i haf onli one word for u.
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i understand la. another example for u. like last time in hall/school. type assignment like mad. den forget to save. den computer go kuku and off on its own.
hmmmm...yuefang...I haf to take my hat off to you...so committed to your love interests! Holding digicam in front of TV!!!!! Lucky Junyang and poor you ah! Erhmmm, next time can try to find downloads on www.baidu.com
KY (*o*)
Post a Comment