Wednesday, September 28, 2005

An excerpt from a conversation I heard this evening at 515pm

Characters:
Senior – ELJ
A10s – PF and HY


ELJ to A10s, “ can you help me do the filing ?”
A10s, “Ah? Now ah? We’ve got a commitment to fulfill. Last night worked late so today we’re in a rush. How come the things so last minute one?”

But eventually the A10s did the filing (with a super black face) and stormed off when they are done.

RIDICULOUS!! I was so pissed that I said loud enuff for them to hear, “its onli 5.15 and not even 5.30!” Cucu then added, “even if its 7pm but so what?”
I actually made it v obvious that I v buay song with them and yet from their faces, they somehow think that there’s nothing wrong with their attitude.


Pissed !!!! I think since APK left, there wasn’t much discussion that interests the whole cave and get ppl to talk like how we did today…Faint!

No comments: