Monday, April 10, 2006

Courtesy - BEST POLICY !!!

Courtesy is the best policy. Remember the courtesy lion? I think my company should start a courtesy campaign. We, born in the 70s and 80s are so familiar with the courtesy lion. Do they have it in the 60s? Most prob not…. If not, how come that “BIG ZERO” is always so rude?

Have you ever get scolded till you cry for 4 hours in the office, one hand holding a tissue and wiping away tears and mucus. Another hand typing and writing vigorously? BIG ZERO still have to add oil to the blazing fire. Came over and snatched away a document just because “it” thinks I’m doing it too slowly. I use “it” cause I dun think any description meant for humans is suitable. Totally Mei2 Ren2 Xing4.

I’m so numb to it’s scolding that I am void of any feeling when she “buah” me. I totally disregard it’s presence and when I see it walking towards me, I turn away (sometimes in a v awkward manner) just to avoid looking at it. It spoils my mood… the sight of it makes me wanna puke, makes me wanna fart… makes me wanna close my eyes and chant “see no evil”….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who the heck is Big Zero... * Scratch head*...


ORHHHhh.... It's the Lao Ah Lian ah.... keke

Dun cry ok...u gonna be out soon!!!

Ash..

Anonymous said...

haha finally posted entries in the blog after sooooo long... no need to bother urself with her too much, u wont be seeing her for too long also.. not bad ah, got bk home so early...

kerkeke

Anonymous said...

Piangz..she sounds scary...but the nick BIG ZERO is indeed the smartest I have heard but recently u muttered an even smarter one...BROKEN EGG (*wink)

KY (*o*)