Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A week of Highs and Low

A week of 2 highs and 1 low

Highs
  1. Due to circumstances, i saw a person whom i desperately don't want to see... however, it turned out to be betta than what i had expected... no feelings... no love... no hatred... neutral...
  2. I got a gift i'm yearning for, from a friend. It was a big BIG surprise.

Low (Very LOW)

  1. I got to know of a break up of a close friend... sad and v affected...

I hope this remaining week will have more Highs for me... can't take anymore lows...

1 comment:

Miss April Chew said...

hi moonie..
i juz came back and reading ur blog. so interesting your map of ur frens! got arrows somemore.. ur geography not bad! ya .. i've been hearin breakups quite frequently nowadays too. dun be too sad okay? love is still all around.