Below are the pictures I took from the dinner…Spot anything weird bout these pictures??

Had a good time catchin up and reminiscing the long hrs and those times we had during our JC choir…. Of cos our hottest topic is our ever-so-sweet M*n*y….. whahaaa…. Oh yes.. LN is still the record holder for the longest teleconversation I had with anyone…. 5 ½ hours…. GOSH….!!! I wonder how my ears take it…
Anyway… glad that we still keep in touch after all these years…. And if u ever happen to chance upon this blog, remember our HK trip in 1-2 yrs time k????
2 comments:
same sentiments!
a few good frens are far more precious than many non significant meaningless frenships =)
Yes APPY...!!
and i do hope that i'm one of those on your list!! wanna take this chance to tell u... though we haven't seen each other v often or even contact each other v often, you're still one of my Dearies..!! will neva forget those days in Hall 3..!! Thanks for your wonderful friendship :)
Post a Comment