Whooohhh.... watched world cup last night... so funny.... KY got some wrong info from her sis and i actually set my alarm to 3am…. luckily she found out and called me to wake me up in time…. Ahhaa… while I was peeing, ELJ called me and said, “Princess, wake up!” Why princess? Cos he made me angry and he promised to call me Princess for a year, or for his life in DT, whichever is longer :)
Okie.. that’s beside the point.. anyway… it was an exciting match, with the 2 teams Ping1 Le4 Lao3 Ming4 fighting for the Cup title…
Well… Italy deserve to win… though I support England, I must admit that they’re pale in comparison to Italy and even France….
Zidane Zidane.. I was aghast by his behavior.. being such an “old bird”, his behavior was immature and I think that’s totally not acceptable for a professional footballer. Irregardless of what the opponent murmur or how spiteful he is, there is absolutely no grounds for Zidane’s head-banging-on-chest feat.
Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable and awesome match !!! Worth my 3 hours of beauty sleep…
Something v interesting mentioned by the commentator:
Is there a difference in the moods of the players,
1) Taking a penalty during the match
2) Taking a penalty during the penalty shoot-out…
I suppose the latter would be more stressful right? Cos even if u miss the penalty during the match, there are still chances of catching up (unless it’s the 90th minute).. However, if you miss the penalty during the penalty shoot-out, the chances of losing will be quite huge…
Is it?? or is it not??
No comments:
Post a Comment