Aiyo.... i think my friend got his retribution....
That time we went movie with another of his friend, Mr Tight Pants...
This Mr Tight Pants got a v bad cough one time... now eventhough he has recovered, he still got this v bad habit of clearing his throat and dry-coughing...
so while we were watchin the movie, he keep "kor-kor-kor-kor-kor"
This friend of mine laugh at him say he got TB... and he still emphasise.. "not trial balance ok... its TUBERCULOSIS...!!!"
Now hor.. he can't recover from his cough... Wad goes round comes round....
Okie..
Lin Zhi Ling v pretty hor??
Cai Yi Ling got v nice figure hor?
Patty Hou v smart hor?
Yang Cheng Lin v cute hor....?
Stefanie Sun got v nice and powerful voice hor?
Okie.. i think i'm gonna be pretty, slim, smart and cute with a nice voice v v soon :)
Ah... not liddat one meh??
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Psst, psst...is Mr Tight Pants a tad too obvious??? I didn't even have to guess...It's practically his name second perhaps to his real name of coz and the one more renowned among his circle of "close" frenz "xiao hei". Please refer to CQX (amended abbreviation for privacy reasons but I think you can figure out who it is) for clarification. By the way, CQX really has TB ah? Am I one of the beneficiaries? Can claim even if I m far away? Taxable?
K (amended abbrev. for privèe purposes...as this blog is potentially inflammatory)
Post a Comment