Saturday, September 23, 2006

Family Day - Sept 23, 2006 ECP

We had our family day at ECP today... they have ppl teaching us to build sandcastles.. as we were late, we missed the briefing session....

Family day is like a baby show... kkekee.. saw so many colleagues bring their kids... FRH bought her nephew Benjamin (in blue cap below).. and I took picture with Joanne's baby... look at her.. so cute and cuddly ...!!!



We then "gae kiang" and tried to build sandcastles ourselves. whahahaha.... look at the level of concentration on our faces... kekeke.. macam reviewing file liddat...


Look the the bottom right picture... nope.. i didn't post it up by mistake... kekkee. our dear friend actually wore this "ku niang" pair of heels to the beach and she even managed to cycle with it.. kekkee...

Look at the sand castles we built.... guess which is the one we did..

Kkekeke.. of cos the ugliest and most "boh sey" one la.... whahaha.... come late is liddat one la...

Yeahhh.. i finally went under the sun my arms and neck was tanned pink... kekkee.. realised it was quite fun playing with the sand afterall.... eventhough i reallie don't like the feeling of sand between my toes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiyee

Who was the one who wore the gu niang shoes??? I want to know...wa biang, if I were there, I would be her comrade...I would probably have worn something inappropriate..hehe

K