Everyone has expectations… to me, everything comes with an expectation. Everyday before going to work, I will have an expectation of what I wanna accomplish today… when I know somebody, I will have an impression and subsequently an expectation of what this person is like…
Expectations may not be a bad thing if well managed.. If not, it will be the initiation of disappointments…
One, having too much or too high expectations on things as well as people are bound to be disappointed. Having no expectation is good in the sense that whatever good that comes along is treated like a big bonus…
Got quite disappointed recently… shall not elaborate on wad its regarding.. just that, I fell victim to having expectations.. soooooo…. I must tell myself 10 times a day… that I shouldn’t have expectations on anyone… but.. some basic expectation should be fine right????
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment