Friday, October 06, 2006

Kua Dio GUI !!! (看到鬼)

Reallie early in the morning check email then Kua Dio GUI ....

Checked my yahoo account and there's a notification that i have a friendster message from R*N**E... I went to view this person's profile previously cos this person "bookmarked" me.. i don't know what bookmarked means but i somehow surf around friendster and noticed there's a function called bookmark... Anyway.. this R*N**E has onli 1 friend, and this 1 friend is my good friend... so i know this R*N**E must be the R*N**E i know...

I see his message liao hor... i reallie burst out laughin man !!!
Note: I knew him when i was in Sec 3 and havent seen him since sec 4 i think...

Subject:
Hiiiiiiii


Message:
Hi Yue Fang, How's You?
(how is you????)

Long time never heard from you le and when I look at your picture I get Shock that you are a beauty. (you mean i look like i will grow up to be v ugly isit?)

I hope that you still remember me and hope that we can still be contacted in hp. (yes.. you and me can still be contacted THRU hp. But i dowan contact u and i dowan u to contact me...)

Hope can meet you up for a drink to chat

Thank You
R*n**e

Wah lau eh... first impression when i see the message was that it was all so wrong... eh... that "get a shock that you are a beauty" is reallie v insulting lor....
trying to take revenge on me isit...??

This message reaffirmed that my choice was right !! and I have never once regretted..

Ka pui pui pui..


妈的 !!

No comments: