I’ve identified the most POWERFUL feeling on my way home after dinner!!
When I’m overcome by this feeling, it eradicates all other feelings I have…
ANGER, love, hate, disappointment, excitement…. Practically all other feelings degenerates when the “powerful” one comes along.. it allows me to forget all worries… I became very focused on the “powerful” one..
The most powerful feeling that I’ve ever experienced, is the feeling of….
Urgency… to the brink of bursting bladder !!!
Wah….. when I’m super urgent, I can’t think of anything else.. I walk stiffly, with small quick steps, wearing a slight frown on my face. All worries, all deadlines are thrown far back behind my mind… every single cell in my brain seem to focus on controlling my bladder muscles preventing them from letting go…
I can’t seem to focus on anything.. Conversations around me became a blur… while I was waiting to cross the road, the vehicles seem to float past… the lift seems forever to arrive.. images of toilet bowls keep flashing by…
Finally, the feeling of being able to let go is like…. Errrr…. Orgasm I think….
CURSE the cup of MILO Peng… phew…
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment