I reallie reallie reallie (to the power of infinity) 讨厌 my this mgr u know.. wah seh… I tot working with the opposite sex is usually easier.. me and him reallie ultimate.. I cannot stand him.. and I believe the feeling is mutual… Whahaha…
LY (last year) during the certification of C**Y**B already 闹 until v 不愉快。。 Gave him the file in April 06 hor.. he sit sit sit sit until 2 days before the deadline June 28th then he like kan jiong spider anyhow review. Then send the file to PIC for review kena a few points.. he somemore got the cheek to come and tell me v pek-cek-ly how come kena this point, how come kena that point… how come neva do this… blah blah blah… I just told him with a very straight face , “you already reviewed the file already M**H**L.”
Today went C**Y**B meeting and he have to piss me off again.. !! Yesterday (see my previous blog entry those sentences in yellow) rushed here and there between my friend’s wedding to send the 1611 for him for today’s meeting.. client only replied on Tues and I managed to complete it on the day itself liaoz still wanna complain… I sent him one at 5pm and another at 8pm.
Before the meeting starts…..
He said with a frown, “you onliy sent me at 8pm how do u expect me to review?”
Me: “8pm is the smaller entity. C**Y**B 1611 I sent you at 5pm. Client onli reverted in the afternoon”
He: “ I was at a meeting. And you sent me the soft copy. I still have to transfer in and review so troublesome. In the end I din get to do it.”
Then, he flashed me an even BIGGER frown…
Wad the hell… u not in office I give u the hardcopy for WAD !!!! WHO KNOWS IF U R COMING BACK OFFICE AGAIN COS U MENTIONED U R GOING STRAIGHT FROM HOME FOR THE MEETING !!!!
YOU OWNSELF LAZY TO REVIEW THEN YOU DUN TRY TO PUSH THE BLAME ON ME SENDING U THE SOFTCOPY THAT’S Y U DIN REVIEW LOR.. !!! ON MY LEAVE DAY I ALREADY TRIED MY BEST TO DO WADEVER I CAN WAD MORE U WANT? I DUN EXPECT ANY APPRECIATION FOR MY EFFORT BUT I DEFINITELY DON'T DESERVE ALL THOSE WORDS LOR !!!
AND KNOCK THAT STUPID FROWN OFF YOUR IDIOTIC FACE LOR….
I WANNA SCOLD VULGAR WORDS ALREADY… U CONTINUE BEHAVING LIKE THAT HOR… WILL HAVE RETRIBUTION ONE I TELL U…WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND…. NO WONDER U SO DIFFICULT TO CLEAR POINTS W MY FAVOURITE PARTNER LA U…… SICKENING…UR FACE IS SO REVOLTING… !!!!
ANGRY.... FUMING....
妈的 !!!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment