DT is currently going through regrouping… from Group 1 and 2, to Group 1 to 6. Each group consist of almost 80-100 auditors… That day, ARN was saying we currently have 596 auditors… haha… got so many ah?? By peak I think only 80% will be left ba…
Anyway… when RMT allocate the groupings, they would normally keep the whole mentor group together… but suay me, I was separated from my mentor group (most of them were allocated to Group 6) but I was dumped into group 4 … Group 4 in my opinion is the lousiest group… shall not elaborate why its lousy…
Anyway, I spoke to TNTS, my mentor mgr regarding this.. he asked me to drop him an email and he’ll take it from there… thanks to the careful vetting by Jingjing, this is the email I sent him…
Anyway… when RMT allocate the groupings, they would normally keep the whole mentor group together… but suay me, I was separated from my mentor group (most of them were allocated to Group 6) but I was dumped into group 4 … Group 4 in my opinion is the lousiest group… shall not elaborate why its lousy…
Anyway, I spoke to TNTS, my mentor mgr regarding this.. he asked me to drop him an email and he’ll take it from there… thanks to the careful vetting by Jingjing, this is the email I sent him…
Dear LT and TNTS,
Regarding the restructuring into industry groups, I have a few concerns about my grouping.
I understand that I am allocated to Group 4 (Real estate). However, I would like to understand further on why I'm allocated to the group.
Firstly, I have been separated from my mentor group. In addition, none of my engagement managers are also in Group 4. I am concerned that I would not have the support from the managers I have worked with and have experienced my work progress over the years.
Furthermore, I do not have any engagements within the industry (real estate).
I request to be grouped either under my mentor manager or engagement managers, as they will be able to provide better guidance as well as feedback for my continual professional and personal development.
I sincerely hope that my concerns will be addressed.
TNTS is v nice and took action immediately. I sent out the above email on Thu 02/11/2006 5:55 PM and by Friday, I was told that I was transferred to Group 2 liaoz…Reallie reallie appreciate that he spoke for me... kekeke... Yeah... I’ll still be at 32nd floor… !! I prefer 32 floor toilet lah… kekke…
If there's no further changes, Me, AW and FRH will be at 32nd... Jingjing, ELJ, RN and CZ will be at 31st... Oh no.. our beloved cave is gonna get seperated.. !! sobz.. hope our cave party can materialise ah?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment