Monday, November 20, 2006

Superwoman (aka Auditor.)
By moon©hin


Early in the morning I put Black file on your table,

and make sure that the issue’s cleared and FS is clean..
The issues are not easy, burst budget likely,
all that waiting for your review points that always greet me...

Now the client is always sour, they used to be so sweet,
and I can't help but to wonder if I’m sick of audit...
We don't work the way we used to work, the shit is so deep,
I've got my pride, I will not cry, but it's making me weak...

I'm not your superwoman...
I'm just an auditor, paid very little
and think that work and work is okay...
Boy I am only human...
This girl needs more than occasional sleep
as a token of AP-PRE-CI-A-TION...

I fought my way through the peak period trying to meet deadlines just for you...
I want to make sure that your report will be waiting for you...
But when i get there, you just tell me you're not free at all,
you said you'd rather review AR, the rest no risk at all…

You like to think that I'm just crazy when I say times have changed,
I'm convinced I know the problem, assistant’s no longer the same...
They’re just going through the Sections and THEIR BRAIN IS NOT THERE !!!!
I've got my pride, I will not cry, give MSE don’t care !!!

I'm not your superwoman...(oh no no no!!!)
I'm just an auditor, paid very little
and think that work and work is okay...
Boy I am only human...
This girl needs more than occasional sleep
as a token of AP-PRE-CI-A-TION...

I'm not your superwoman...
I'm still an auditor, sleep very little
and think that work and work is okay...
Boy I am only human...
This girl needs more than occasional sleep
as a token of AP-PRE-CI-A-TION...

Oooh, baby!!! Look into the corners of your mind,
I've always be there for you through good and bad times,
but I can't be the superwoman that you want me to be!!
I'll give my everlasting love if you'll return TOIL to me!!

I'm not your superwoman...
I'm still an auditor, sleep very little
and think that work and work is okay...
Boy I am only human...
This girl needs more than occasional sleep
as a token of AP-PRE-CI-A-TION...

Oh!!! If you feel it in your heart and you understand me,
stop right where you are, everybody do timesheet for me!

(hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo...)

I'm the kind of girl that can treat you so sweet,

but you got to realize that you got to be sweeter to me!!!
I need SLEEP, I need just some SLEEP, I'm not your superwoman...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!! woman!! this is supposed to be a very sad touching song.. and you had to relate it to our work! though i agree with your lyrics.. keke.. and i cant believe i went through the entire song, humming your lyrics!

=p

Moonie said...

wahahhaa... i am ur idol already right??? kekeke...

Anonymous said...

this is so dammmm funny can!!! u r so good fangzzz!! - hazoo-

Moonie said...

hahha.. looks like i got myself some fans yah???