Noticed this song when i was randomly listening some songs...
Couldn't understand what the lyrics meant even after reading through the chinese lyrics..
Searched online for a translation and boy.... this is such a touching song...
On your speakers and enjoy :)
你将喧闹世界 按下静音 You are ready to depress all the noise in the world
选择最激烈的 无声抗议 Choosing the most intense silent protest
你比谁都清楚 真心离伤心最近 You’re the one who understands, that heartfelt grief recently
感情细腻竟是 命运伏笔 A delicate feeling is indeed a writing of destiny
选择最激烈的 无声抗议 Choosing the most intense silent protest
你比谁都清楚 真心离伤心最近 You’re the one who understands, that heartfelt grief recently
感情细腻竟是 命运伏笔 A delicate feeling is indeed a writing of destiny
你潺潺的泪水 汇成威尼斯流域 The trickles of your tears, flow into Venice’s river basin
数着你的回忆 竟是繁华和美丽 Recollection of you, is unexpectedly lively and beautiful
看着你 线条很清晰的手心 Looking at your palm with very clear streaks
这一刻我迟了This moment I’m late
却懂了 你对爱的坚定 But I understand your firmness for love
威尼斯的泪 像琉璃易碎 Venice’s tears is like brittle gemstones
说到感情有人懂得转圜 When it comes to feelings, there are those who understand revolution,
有人太绝对 there are those who are too absolute
为你湿的泪 在午夜梦回 Tears I shed for you return in midnight dreams
其实明明了解 就是在当时 Actually I clearly understand; but at that point in time,
为你湿的泪 在午夜梦回 Tears I shed for you return in midnight dreams
其实明明了解 就是在当时 Actually I clearly understand; but at that point in time,
解不开死(的)结 could not untie the knot
Sometimes I really hope to be your man
Gonna keep you in my heart
Gonna love you from the start
Baby I really hope you understand understand
多少故事 多少唏嘘 多少余味 many stories, many have sobbed, many after-thoughts
千古以来都为红颜 It’s always for the sake of love since ages and ages ago
有多少深深浅浅 痴痴怨怨 缠缠绵绵 There is alot of ups and downs, foolishness, resentments and tangled relationships
不到结局没人能解 hey... Yet no one will know the conclusion without walking till the end…
No comments:
Post a Comment