Just got back from the hospital...
My nanny is v v sick.. and in a critical condition...
I am reallie shocked. We just went hospital to visit her during CNY after she had a bad fall at home, and had persistent fever... She’s a dialysis patient…
She was weak but still talking and joking w us.. look at the pix taken during the hospital visit during CNY, she could still smile...She was then transferred to a hospice for 2 weeks and suddenly, infection set in… dialysis didn’t help to improved her condition… a few days ago.. they made a painful decision to stop dialysis, and let her go naturally…
Looking at her, sleeping, drifting in and out of conscious…with occasional groans and sometimes squirming in pain, my heart really ache for her…
My beloved nanny.. who once showered me with so much love, took care of me so attentively, feeding me with my favourite food, indulging me in doing the things I like, tears just flowed uncontrollably… no matter what ppl say about her... i know her love and concern for me is genuine...
Why did I not visit her more often? Why did I not spend more time with her? She can’t even recognise me now… and e doc thinks that she will not live pass this week..
I'm filled with regret… I hate this feeling…
My nanny is v v sick.. and in a critical condition...
I am reallie shocked. We just went hospital to visit her during CNY after she had a bad fall at home, and had persistent fever... She’s a dialysis patient…
She was weak but still talking and joking w us.. look at the pix taken during the hospital visit during CNY, she could still smile...She was then transferred to a hospice for 2 weeks and suddenly, infection set in… dialysis didn’t help to improved her condition… a few days ago.. they made a painful decision to stop dialysis, and let her go naturally…
Looking at her, sleeping, drifting in and out of conscious…with occasional groans and sometimes squirming in pain, my heart really ache for her…
My beloved nanny.. who once showered me with so much love, took care of me so attentively, feeding me with my favourite food, indulging me in doing the things I like, tears just flowed uncontrollably… no matter what ppl say about her... i know her love and concern for me is genuine...
Why did I not visit her more often? Why did I not spend more time with her? She can’t even recognise me now… and e doc thinks that she will not live pass this week..
I'm filled with regret… I hate this feeling…
No comments:
Post a Comment