wah piangz...
He is reallie a BIG P.A.I.N in the a**.....
he reallie can play tai-ji... wadever that goes wrong w the audit, its M.Y fault. Its N.E.V.E.R ever his fault...
So, the total non-compliance of 4% from the practice review(1) is my fault la.. the 4% is all contributed by me la!!!!
Still say we "Failed" the practice review... Please la... non-compliance of 4% I don't think its considered fail lor... and there must be some other ppl with much worse scores lor...
Have to 撕破脸皮 and push all the blame to me anot?
Is it reallie necessary??
is there any value added or anyway that doing this can help in improving the score???
or our working relationship????
And please... u dare to cross your heart and say that you have N.O.T erred on your part?
I crowned him the most disgusting MIC....
(1) Practice review is performed by a partner from other member firms (mine is a partner from Vietnam)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment