Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Contented..

Havent been blogging for a LOOOOONG LOOOOOOOONG time...
Finally... 2009's been a busy and eventful year for me...

In 2009, I've:
  • Jan - Gotten my own Sengkang nest
  • Feb - Started new job
  • Feb - ROMed on Feb 5th
  • Apr - Commence reno... 8 weeks of pure torture..
  • Jun - Shifted to our new home
  • Jun - took pre-wedding photos
  • Jul - planning for wedding
  • Aug - planning for wedding
  • Sep - planning for wedding
  • Oct- planning for wedding
  • Nov - Finally, JB wedding on Nov 29
  • Dec - Finally, Spore wedding on Dec 1

2009 is a year where i leaped into my next phase of life... i feel so contented about how things turned out...

  • Marriage: What more can i ask for? I have a hubby that i Love and loves me...
  • Career: I still love my job. Not too much OT with chance to travel. What more can i ask for?
  • Health: Though down with the occasional flu, i'm perfectly healthy. What more can i ask for?
  • Wealth: Though i'm not earning big bucks, its enuff for me to live comfortably. What more can i ask for?
  • Family: I get along with my family (more so after i shifted out), and i enjoy times chatting with hubby's family. What more can i ask for?
  • Friends: I have a bunch of very good friends i reallie love and who genuinely care for me. What more can i ask for?

I'm counting my blessings above and it seems like i'm very very blessed !!!

I can't ask for more... maybe another baby in 1-2 years to come... but i'm so contented with my life now...

hubby is reallie my lucky star :)

3 comments:

owl_order said...

congratulations! yeah i'm quite satisfied with my life too. i'm not a genius or millionaire or anything, but neither of them are usually happy, right? haha

Peiling said...

woah 2009 was a damn exciting and fun year for u hor... what u going to do in 2010 to top that?? =)

Rimi said...

Congratulations, Really happy to listen your joy. Life is that we do not know which thing is good for us and which thing is bad. But we always struggle for life and ups and downs come in life. Greetings for you :)
And I also want suggestions what do you thing Samsung mobile market is good or nokia mobile? I know this sy ou of scope question but I just want a suggestion because I have to buy it...