Birds of the same feather flock together. So do ppl with the same problems flock together too? Seems like it….
Had a heart-to-heart talk with friends over the weekend and had some very mixed feelings inside me. Some are heart wrenching, some are touching. Some are worrying, and some are sad… when I see my dearies cry… I cry with them… either with tears of happiness or tears of sadness…
I almost can feel the hurt and sufferings in all of us… the strong armor we don everyday crashes to bits. Painful memories flooded back… memories we’d rather expunge… emotional scars that may never heal… holding on to things that we’d rather let go…
The future is very uncertain. Things may change. Feelings may change. Ppl may change.. almost everything can change.. What we can do is to hope… to pray… to hope that the change is to our benefit… to pray that the change can be accepted by us… and most importantly by the ppl that we love and respect.
Everyone makes mistakes.. or rather, every relationship will have hiccups here and there. Man are not always rational.. we sometimes make irrational decisions.. we sometimes behave foolishly.. In fact, we sometimes feel that we are under the control of some unseen forces.. some devils... What’s important is that we put a stoppage to our mistakes and make up for it.. who doesn’t make mistakes?? But anyway… who is to decide if that is a mistake in the first place….
Well… at least I feel loved… I’m glad that I have ppl who care and is genuinely concerned about my well-being. Extremely touched by some little things my friends do to make me feel treasured. A glance, a gesture, a warm touch is sufficient to convey thoughtfulness. I am worried for some… I hope that good things will eventually come… we deserve it.. let us all wait patiently and celebrate when it arrives…
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment