On 24 May 2005, I was dragging my foot to work (after 10 days of rest). I was full of hope that my job can’t start and I was planning to go shopping in the afternoon… so on my way from Tanjong Pagar MRT to DBS Tower, I was mentally planning where to go and wad to do for the week when SUDDENLY……………….. I saw the MOST GOOD LOOKING GUY about 10 feet away (the most good looking guy I’ve ever seen in my 23yrs 6mths & 2days on earth. He looked a bit mixed… not really a Caucasian, not really a malay, not really an Indian… he looks like a model flashing his smile at a friend he saw walking in front of me… He had perfect white pearlies, dazzling smile and “shui wang wang” eyes!!! I nearly melted… my knees turned wobbly and my heart pounded… he had this tattoo on his left arm… but he walked past me in a flash….
I wish I could see him again… and hey!!!… I’m not exaggerating I tell u….
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment