Well.. this sunday passed so quickly for me... caught "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with sis and Peiyan and thereafter met Xueling for kopie.. well.. the show was somewhat nice (rating 4/5).. and i felt quite good after the day due to the following:
1) bought a jacket, 2 tops, 2 skirts and a pair of shoes under $200.
2) managed to explain to sis what the subject literature is about.
3) "WORK" did not appear in my mind for the whole day
Thinking back at things, relationships between people are reallie fragile and incomprehensible. How can u love once someone so much and yet hurt that same person? How can a few nitty gritty problems accumulate to something so severe that there is no hope of reconciliation? How can one get out of one relationship and plunge immediately into another? Is there no love, no sense of longing, no hurt, no pain, no feelings at all? then again.. how can one not love another, but is willing to live out their lives together?
I ponder I ponder I ponder…
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment