Was looking through my smses the other day… here are some v interesting ones….
Most touching:
Cheer up buddy. Just think it through carefully. But if you decide to quit, I still support you cos I know what you are going thru. Goodnight
Me too. I miss e times we stay late tog.. Though it’s v tiring, but I always feel comforted to have u beside me.. Though I don’t ‘ve to work tmw. Don’t feel happy at all…It’s like there’s a big part in me missing leaving u all…sob..
Most tearful:
Think I need to let you girls know. I just broke up with XXXX. He told me he’s in love with a girl from his uni.
Most dun-make-sense if you dunno what happen
Stupid, then you must be using your shoe to sms me… (shoe can sms??)
Then you should pick her first, then all the way down to papaya mrt to fetch me.. I can wait one. Stop laughing (papaya = paya lebar)
Worse to worse I don’t wear anything la, then wont clash (naked?)
I’m ready, mademoiselle (so cheem..)
Most disgusting out-of-point attempt to flirt.
Kpo ma. Me wondering wat u doing every moment. Hehe.
Most ??????
I threw everything away liao…we are suppose to break off all contacts. Please dun remember me again. You take care.
Disclaimer: Pls don’t sue me for any copyright / privacy infringement. There’s no mention of names and dates.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
SMSes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment