Shitz... i think i'm doing quite a number of "kiss and tell" lately... but i just cannot help it... how come there's ppl sending me funny funny messages??? i wanna share... and tell... and tell...
Here's a message i received from friendster...
Subject: Sweety
Hi Sweety girl, (i reallie feel like puking man...)
Your picture look adorable.
I attracted by yourphotos. (then go kiss my photos)
Why u are so beautiful and sweety?? (are you looking at the right person???)
I sincere, Care to be a friend? (no..)
I XXXXX here, May i have the honour to be yourfriend? (still no...)
Let me introduce myself, I 29 years old,Sporean, Chinese, Currently working as a salesengineer.
I normally likes to go cafe, gym, Playing pool withmy friends. (you likeS ah?)
For sports i likes to go jogging and any seagames. (You likeS again? your grammar v glaring)
For my personality, I quite a patient guy and driven person for my goal in life.
There are more for u to find out. (eeekkks...)
That only happen when we get to knowone another right.
What do u normally do?Do u have a msn messengers? (yah i have messenger doves)
Hope to receive your reply soon,
Take care.
Best Regards,
XXXXX
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wahahahahhaha
This is ultimate...he's so detailed! If control write ups from clients are so forthcoming, good liao! How did he get ur number huh?
i think he just browse through friendster lor.... and saw my "Sweety" pictures... *bleahz*
Post a Comment