Back to reality.....
In office.....
______________________________________________
From: 蔡小姐 (SG - Singapore)
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:24 PM
To: Chin, Yue Fong (SG - Singapore)
Subject: You free to pop by for a while? Thanks
Received this email at 4:24 PM…
When I went over, 蔡小姐 told me there might be some issues regarding the usage of merger accounting for our engagement as eventhough in substance there is common control, legally there is not… so there were some discussion and disagreement between the technical partner and our partner…
The bomb came:
蔡小姐 said if things still cannot be resolved, we may have to bring this up the the Audit Review Panel (ARP) and ARP is made up of:
1) Engagement Partner
2) Concurring Partner
3) Technical Partner
At this stage… my eyes were wide open… was telling myself I would faint if he named 6 partners……
4) Head of Audit
5) Managing Partner
Then, he stopped……. Phew…. I heave a sigh of relief… BUT….he suddenly said,
6) And one other Partner
*PENGZ* *PENGZ* *PENGZ* *PENGZ* *PENGZ*
I couldn’t contain myself anymore and I told him v abruptly , “小姐, I dreamt of u last night..”
Bewildered, he looked at me and cock his head to one side…
Then I told him I dreamt that he told me 6 partners gotta review our file…
He turned around and started counting how many partners he had listed and said, “真的是六个hor?”….
Eerie… Eerie… my hair is standing…..
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment