Had a wierd dream last night....
i dreamt i was at the old shophouse i used to stay when i was young... 59 Haji Lane.... The weird thing is, I was with 430/530 and 蔡小姐。。。 (For info, 430/530 and 蔡小姐 are 2 mgrs fm my company)
430/530 was totally himself doing what he do best… KLKK around the corridor just like he would in office….
蔡小姐 was wearing a tight fit black polo shirt and black pants…
And suddenly, he told me 6 partners need to review our A*iT**h File…
While I was in shock, he starting documenting the analytical review on <2260> (working balance sheet / P&L) and said that since 6 partners are reviewing, he has to do it himself…
But suddenly, he turned around and asked me… , “我穿这样会不会看起来很贪吃?”
Don’t ask my why.. haha.. I can’t fig out wad it means also… anyway, I’m as nice in my dream as in real life…. And I said , “不会!”… haahha….
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment