Monday, September 04, 2006

I dun feel good...

I dun feel good today.. my tooth is achin.. i went to the dentist... dentist took out my nerves... found pus inside... infected... may have infected the tooth beside the infected tooth..now 2 teeth is achin...i loonz.. din want to take painkiller... i loonz for 6 hrs... couldnt take it anymore.. took painkillers... still painful... i'm down with flu... the cyst is right below my nose... i got flu and i can't blow my nose.. its painful...

I dun feel good.. that's y i'm talking incoherently.. i dun wanna type in full sentences... i dun feel good.. i'm gonna sleep...

But no one wishes me goodnight...

I dun feel good....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie (no i m not the pervert or a pervert)

It's Keri Da Jie Moi!!! I say good nite to you everynite looking at the same big sky or the same moon when there is a moon...so remember that ok....

Love you always...

Keri

Miss April Chew said...

oh dear fangz..
i tink is like that.. the pain..
dat time my mom do crowning oso like dat.. u juz guai guai take ur painkillers okay! u will be fine!

Miss April Chew said...

sorry i realize it's not the crowning.. it's the pus.