Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lexor Outing - Sept 15, 2006

We had our "annual" Lexor Outing on Sept 15. hahaha.. feel glad to see some of the Lexians after so long.. kekeke...

We went Ma Maison for dinner and took photos.. !! we were so excited taking photos with everyone....

(I dunno why i can't seem to be able to upload the photos.... will upload next time...)

After the dinner, we went TCC for kopi and so qiao qiaoly, as i was sipping on my minty mocha, someone tapped me on the shoulder... when i turned around, i got a shock....

IT WAS GRACE...!! my primary school super good friend !! Wow... she's so skinny now.. !! but she's basically the same... she is still a tom-boy with the same boy-cut hairstyle ever since I know her…

I used to visit her house everyday before school to play Nintendo… place super Mario 3… look at her collection of porky pigs… gardenia bread tags… and basically, I just love hanging around her…!!


Here’s our conversation:

YF: “r u still staying at the same place?”
G: nope… I stay at Bukit panjang…
YF: “oh.. so you have shifted !”
G: “my parents are still staying there.. only I shifted out..”
YF: “so who u staying with now?”

Here comes the bomb…

G: “I’m MARRIED

Peng san… peng san… this tom-boy friend of mine MARRIED??? I can’t even get her to don a skirt… or grow longer hair… and now she’s telling me she’s MARRIED???????? I reallie can’t imagine her in her bridal gown !!!
Hahah.. I think mum used to be afraid during that time that I’ll turn a lesbian cos I was soooooo close to her…


I suddenly remembered all our days in St Anthony’s Convent…

Our daily morning ritual of playing Nintendo….
Our rushing for lessons…
Our recess playing street fighter card games, catching… freeze and melt…
Our weekly brownie meetings in the band room…. We were in the same group.. “IMP” and she’s the sixer, me her seconder…
We were crazy over of Enid Blyton’s famous 5 series of books…


Oh.. yes… freaky…
On fri night, sis was just mentioning abt the poems me and Grace created during pri school days.. and the next day Saturday, I saw Grace!!


Hahha.. here are the stupid poems:

Andy Lau 乱糟糟
生出一个大肥猫
肥猫不吃鱼
只吃 Andy Lau

张国荣 脸红红
看见一到大彩虹
彩虹不见了
只见张国荣


Oh.. I feel so glad to see her…!!!

No comments: