Wednesday, October 04, 2006

打扫打扫

Okie.. after procrastinating for several days, i've decided to lift my butt off the couch and do some 打扫打扫 to my room !!!

Hahaa.. I reallie can’t rem when was the last time I packed my room.. should be 1 yr ago during the last off peak.. kekeke.. usually ppl 打扫打扫 before CNY but hor.. Odd-itors must leave up to their name and be Odd… 打扫打扫 before the peak starts… and totally not do any packing during CNY... (super peak)

As I’m super allergic to dust, I’ve prepared a face mask my sis got from her the clinic she’s working at…

Hahha.. I shall post up the pictures of my room before and after 打扫打扫 :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must ensure that the be4 ta sao picture is messier than the one after!! :>

Moonie said...

haha... of cos will be neater la aiyo...!!! just like reasonableness test MUST be reasonable one mahh....

WaHahaha... :)