Soooooo HILARIOUS !!
My Blur Blur sis....
Okie.. here’s the story…
I was busy packing packing my room the whole afternoon… at around 630, I instructed my sis to bathe and then eat dinner.. She’s having PSLE and had been studying the whole day. I was so engrossed in my packing that the next time I checked on my sis, it was around 745. She already took her bath and was asleep on the bed.. !!
I screamed at her to wake up and eat dinner lest she can’t sleep tonight and will be tired the next morning. I shook her till she opened her eyes and slump herself on the couch. I then went into the bathroom to take a shower.
While I was enjoying my hot bath, sis suddenly came and knocked on the bathroom door..
With her voice quivering and almost in tears, she said, “……..
(OH SHIT !! i smell somethin CHAO DA !!! DIE… I’M BOILING GREEN BEAN SOUP !!!!!!!!!!!!! MUM’S GONNA KILL ME… ALL CHAO DA LIAOz )
Haiz.. anyway… continue…
With her voice quivering and almost in tears, she said, “sis… sis…. Where is mummy???”
Me: “she’s working la… pls go and eat your dinner.”
Sis: “I’m late already.. !!”
Me: “huh??”
Sis: “I’m late for my PSLE…!!!”
Me: “huh? Now is at night leh…”
Sis: “where got?”
Whahahaa..I secretly laugh in the toilet non-stop for 5 mins I think…I dun dare to laugh in front of her and pretended that nothing has happened.. She’ll sure cry if I laugh at her.. kekke.. but I’m gonna secretly tell mummy wad happened…
Whahahahahaha… my stitches nearly burst man… WHhahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment