Finally !!! I went to remove my stitches this morning !!
Ohh.. the feeling just oh-so-GREAT !!!!
I can finally flash a BIG WIDE SMILE !!!
Whahahaha…
Early in the morning went to the dental clinic.. appt is at 1030am but I reached at 1005am.. couldn’t wait to remove the stitches… kekeke..
Finally it was my turn… the dentist sprayed something to numb my gums and started cutting the stitches.. There's a tiny bit of pain and blood when he pulled at the stitches to cut… but in less than 5 mins, the whole thing was over…
YEAH !!! I finally 摆脱 the prickly, hooky stitches…. It feels like I have love grass in my mouth for 2 weeks !!! Remember.. we learnt in primary school the grass with grain-like seeds tipped with hooks to hook onto animals / anything to disperse their seeds???
Yes.. the stitches felt like hooks hooking on to my gums and lips…. !!
Look at the photos I took during the whole ordeal…
Ohh.. the feeling just oh-so-GREAT !!!!
I can finally flash a BIG WIDE SMILE !!!
Whahahaha…
Early in the morning went to the dental clinic.. appt is at 1030am but I reached at 1005am.. couldn’t wait to remove the stitches… kekeke..
Finally it was my turn… the dentist sprayed something to numb my gums and started cutting the stitches.. There's a tiny bit of pain and blood when he pulled at the stitches to cut… but in less than 5 mins, the whole thing was over…
YEAH !!! I finally 摆脱 the prickly, hooky stitches…. It feels like I have love grass in my mouth for 2 weeks !!! Remember.. we learnt in primary school the grass with grain-like seeds tipped with hooks to hook onto animals / anything to disperse their seeds???
Yes.. the stitches felt like hooks hooking on to my gums and lips…. !!
Look at the photos I took during the whole ordeal…
This is the most painful stage... cannot eat..cannot talk properly..swelling.. soreness...eeks..
This is the most worrying stage... started to eat and i'm super paranoid that all the food and dirt might cause infection... plus.. see the whitish layer on my gums..? scared that it will seal the stitches then cannot remove... hahaha.. silly me..
This is the most uncomfortable stage... managed to remove the whitish layer with toothpick and cotton bud... but, the stitches came loose and some of the stitches were actually sticking straight out and poking into my lips ...!!
Relief !! With all the pricks gone.. i can talk, smile, and make funny faces again !!! though there's abit of scaring now.. i hope it will lighten with time...
Hahahha….. all these are history now!!! I have to go back for review one year later.. hope nothing goes wrong then…
Wad’s next… ?? Crowns for my tooth !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment