Monday, October 16, 2006

Old wound still hurts deep....

Someone dug up a very old wound… which I v badly want to get it healed…
Some memories which I desperately try to push far back… some I would rather I forget…

My chest feels tight… my stomach feels weird... I don’t feel well…

Just when I tot I got over the whole drama episode… Vnc have to come and dig up this wound… actually not his fault la.. its HER fault…

DO U HAVE TO GO ARD TELLING PPL U DUN LIKE ME???????????? AND Vnc is my friend mind u….

And till today, I still don’t understand which part of me do u feel threatened by… u r smarter… u r prettier… u r more popular… u r richer… u r by any sense better than me…
I may sound like I have v low esteem .. but those that know her.. u know that’s the truth… I can’t think of any aspect of me that is superior of her..

So please… the whole drama reached its last episode already.. there will be no part 2… I have lost my twin brother equivalent… I feel as bad as u do… please do not come back and haunt me anymore…

I have gotten my punishment…

No comments: