Thursday, August 09, 2007

The aftermath

Haiz… the aftermath of the accident, is that I feel that I have rheumatism 24 hrs a day… when I stand / sit unsupported for a period of time, my neck feels rheumatic. When I sit in a slightly incorrect position, my neck feels rheumatic.. When I walked for prolong period, my neck feels rheumatic… basically, MY NECK FEELS RHEUMATIC !!!!
The most comfortable position for my neck is when I lie down on my back, and roll up a towel and stuff it behind my neck for support… but hor.. I cannot lie in bed 24 hrs a day right? My backside will have bedsores u know??

How ah? I hope this is only the recovery process.. I don’t think I can take it if my neck keeps feeling rheumatic… a slight jerk or sudden movement of my head / neck makes me feels worried when my neck feels rheumatic again… haiz… I hope this feeling will go away soon…

My tummy is improving.. the pain is more or less gone… unless I go and press my tummy la… if I don’t touch it / if I don’t wear tight bottoms.. I basically feel ok…

Okie.. neck neck.. please be guai guai and heal properly…okie.. I’m feeling rheumatic now..
I shall go and lie down..
Going NDP later.. shd I bring a bottle of Yoko-Yoko???

No comments: