Lady luck was really on my side.
Suppose to be in Seoul from Feb 8 to 27. However, need to come back Spore for a week of video conference with our US colleagues. Therefore, we flew back on Feb 13 and then fly off to Seoul again on Feb22. This means that I will be in Spore to spend our V-day together :)
As I touched down only on Feb 14 1am, we woke up late on V-day itself... spent our day shopping for a venue to hold our wedding banquet (e 3 hotels at MS), then went to my favourite place for tea... The Cookie Museum at Esplanade.... Thereafter, we set off to Furniture Mall and finally found some pieces of furniture we like, which we placed a deposit :)
Here are some photos to sum up the day:)
My Present from Hubby
The Pig la... not the GPS.. hahhaa






1 comment:
I think u dun deserve such a nice V-day from AM...what did u buy for him??? :)
Post a Comment